With the Bronze Membership package Student-Athletes Game Plan will review the Student-Athlete’s high school courses and how they line up with the NCAA core course requirements. Having the correct courses and the correct number of courses (gr. 9 – 12) is imperative to ensuring a student-athlete is eligible to participate and receive an athletic scholarship at the NCAA DI or DII level. This can be completed over the phone or in person. The list below are items included with your Bronze Membership.
High School Courses and NCAA Eligibility:
- Review the Student-Athletes high school courses to date
- Review NCAA core course requirements
- Chart the Student-Athletes high school courses according to NCAA core course requirements
- Determine what courses are still required to meet NCAA eligibility requirements
- Calculate and Review required GPA
- Provide guidance on high school course selection