Each seminar is approximately one hour in length. Each seminar provides a very informative and thorough overview on the various topics required to be successful in pursuing an athletic scholarship. These seminars are ideal for groups of 15 – 25 student-athletes. It is recommended that parents attend the seminar with their son/daughter. Be prepared to take notes and get your questions answered.
The most accurate and up-to-date information is provided on:
- Levels of Play and Scholarships
- How Student-Athletes Can Market Themselves
- NCAA guidelines and terminology
- NCAA eligibility and academic requirements
- Expectations and Reality of Playing NCAA sport
- Resources - useful websites and contact info
Sport Administrators, coaches and guidance counsellors.
Help your athletes be successful in their pursuit of an NCAA scholarship!
Special seminar packages available for Sport Organizations, Teams & Schools
Contact Student-Athletes Game Plan for special group rates.
The Student-Athletes Game Plan newsletter will provide helpful tips and insight on how to secure an athletic scholarship. It will offer monthly information on a variety of topics such as:
- Getting noticed by coaches
- Connecting with coaches
- Writing the SAT/ACT
- Athlete of the Month/athlete updates
- NCAA Eligibility centre
- NCAA Academic Eligibility Rules - are you taking the right high school courses?
- Useful resources/websites